ADVICE FOR OUR PATIENTS
Your safety is our top priority at Tyrone House Dental
Like many businesses across the UK, we are closely monitoring the Covid-19 outbreak and following the advice provided by UK Public Health Authorities.
We have also introduced a series of measures to protect our patients and staff including:
* Screening all patients prior to attending their appointments, access is for scheduled appointments only
* Reinforcing our comprehensive cleaning regimes in the practice.
* Increasing the frequency of cleaning, particularly surfaces that are often touched, such as bannisters and door handles.
* Ensuring all toilet facilities are continually topped up with soap and paper towels.
* Asking patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser on entry to the practice.
* Eliminating/minimising the time our patients spend in communal waiting areas by scheduling delays between appointments
We are currently closed for all routine appointments until further notice. Please leave a message on our answerphone if you are
having any issues. We are currently offering a telephone triage service and will only see patients in a dire emergency.
Please bear with us as advice is changing daily.
In the meantime, we are encouraging all patients to check the latest Government advice before booking or attending an appointment at
If you are displaying more than one symptom of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), or are otherwise unwell and can no longer attend your appointment, please call the practice as soon as possible to let us know so that we can offer the appointment to someone else.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Look after yourself and others by following this simple public health advice:
* Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds each time.
* Use hand sanitiser if soap and water isn’t available
* Avoid touching your face and eyes
* Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing (preferably sneeze or cough into your elbow)
The NHS is well prepared for this issue and, with your help we will be able to continue to keep our practice open.
Tyrone House Dental Team